Family School Wellness
FAMILY TIME ACTIVITIES AND INFORMATION
- 35 Gifts Your Children Will Never Forget
- Family Conversation Starters
- 25 Ways to Ask Your Kids How School Was Today
- 100 Things to do When Your Kids Say "I'm Bored"
- 100 Inexpensive Things to do with Your Child
- 31-day Parenting Challenge
- Red Deer FCSS
DIVORCE AND SEPARATION
- I Don't Want to Talk About It: Divorce By Jeanie Franz Ransom
- Dinosaurs Divorce (A Guide for Changing Families) By Marc Brown
Parenting After Separation
- http://www.steffiewoima.ca/documents/general/Anxiety Clinic Red Deer.jpg
CHILDRENS WELL BEING
- http://www.steffiewoima.ca/documents/general/Hold the Door Lessons for Kids.jpg
GRIEF & LOSS
INTERNET SAFETY & EDUCATION FOR PARENTS
Gateway's Community Liaison Worker is Mrs. Viki Hedlund - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Red Deer Public Schools Community Liaison Workers serve children, youth and young adults within their home, school and community. The goal of our Community Liaison Worker is to support hte wellness of students and their families so they can succeed in school.
Our Community Liaison Workers are professional staff who are part of each school's Student Support Teams and are dedicated to helping children, parents, and families. The service focuses on early intervention and prevention that supports the social, emotional and mental wellness of individuals.
Click TEEN MENTAL HEALTH for Teen Mental Health Wellness info