Parent Teacher Interviews
Thursday, December 7th, 2017
Kindergarten: 9:00 – noon, 1:00 - 5:00 & 5:30 -7:30 p.m.
Grade 1-8: 1:00 - 5:00 & 5:30 -7:30 p.m.
Gr. 9 – 12: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
This second set of interviews is on a request basis (either a teacher requests to meet with a parent or a parent requests to meet with a teacher). Please book your interviews online. The system will be open for parent registration and appointment scheduling beginning 6:00 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 22nd and will continue through midnight on Wednesday, Dec. 6th.
Kindergarten parents: Kindergarten teachers would like to meet with every parent(s). Your child will not receive a report card on Dec. 1st. The progress reporting will be done at your interview. Please schedule your interview online.
Gr. 1 – 5 parents: Your child will receive a report card on Dec. 1st. Enclosed will be a Parent/Teacher Interview form if your child’s teacher would like to meet with you. If you child’s teacher has not requested to meet with you but you would like to meet with them, please book your interview(s) online.
Gr. 6-8 parents: Your child will not receive a hardcopy of their report card on Dec. 1st. Parents are to access their child’s report card via PowerSchool. If you do not have a PowerSchool parent account, please please click INSTRUCTIONS. or watch this video
Once you have a parent account, log in at: http://powerschool.rdpsd.ab.ca/public
1. Under the "Navigation" Menu on the LEFT side, scroll to “RDP Reports".
2. Click on the blue link/words "Middle School Report Card"
3. This will take you to your child's most recently posted report card. (The red printing will NOT print - it is for the webpage ONLY)
If your child’s teacher would like to meet with you, Mrs. McCullough will be contacting you. If you would like to see your child’s teacher, please book online.
Gr. 9 – 12 parents: Please access your child’s grades & attendance anytime via PowerSchool (instructions below). If your child’s teacher would like to meet with you, Ms. Poettcker will be contacting you. If you would like an interview, please schedule online.
Log into your parent account using this link: https://powerschool.rdpsd.ab.ca/public/
- Attendance is on the left for the last 2 weeks (totals on the right)
- Under the course heading, you will see a list of classes the student is enrolled in.
- Parents should click on the Mark Detail of the subject they wish to look at to see their child's individual assignments. This will take them to the teachers' class and ALL of the assignments they have inputted.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call the office. Thank you!