This second set of interviews is on a request basis (either a teacher requests to meet with a parent or a parent requests to meet with a teacher). Please book your interviews online. The system will be open for parent registration and appointment scheduling beginning 6:00 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 28th and will continue through 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, Dec. 6th. Please see instructions on the back of this page.
Kindergarten parents: Kindergarten teachers would like to meet with every parent(s). Your child will not receive a report card on Dec. 5th. The progress reporting will be done at your interview. Please schedule your interview online.
Gr. 1 – 5 parents: Your child will receive a report card on Dec. 5th. If your child’s teacher would like to meet with you, they will be contact you directly before Thursday, November 29th.
If you would like to see your child’s teacher, please book online (instructions on the backside of this page).
Gr. 6-8 parents: Your child will not receive a hardcopy of their report card on Dec. 5th. Parents are to access their child’s report card via PowerSchool. If you do not have a
PowerSchool please click PowerSchool Parent Instructions. Once you have a parent account, log in at: http://powerschool.rdpsd.ab.ca/public
1. Under the "Navigation" Menu on the LEFT side, scroll to “RDP Reports".
2. Click on the blue link/words “Middle School Report Card"
3. This will take you to your child's most recently posted report card. (The red printing instructions will NOT print - it is for the webpage ONLY)
If your child’s teacher would like to meet with you, they will be contacting you directly by Thursday, November 29th.
If you would like to see your child’s teacher, please book online (instructions on the back of this page).
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call the office. Thank you!
Thursday, December 6th
Once again, parents will be able to schedule their interviews online using the web based interviewing scheduling system, gcs.schoolappointments.com!
The system will be open for parent registration and appointment scheduling beginning 6:00 a.m. on Wednesday, November 28th and will continue through to 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, December 6th.
How it works:
Go to our school appointment website: gcs.parentteacherconferences.net
If you are booking interviews with more than one teacher, please leave at least 10 minutes between scheduled interviews to have enough time to get to your next interview.
Detailed instructions are readily available on the site via prompts and by using the “Parent Instruction Guide” available on the site’s “HELP” tab.
If you have any questions or do not have access to a computer, please don’t hesitate to call Cathy or Heather to book your interview(s) 403-346-5795. Thank you! We look forward to seeing you on Dec. 6th!
If you registered online for the October 4th interviews, please follow these instructions
1. Log on with your user ID & password.
2. You will come to a screen with your child’s name or a list of your children.
3. Click your child’s name.
4. Highlight the staff member you wish to book your appointment with and click “View Calendars”. Use the “Ctrl” or “Command” key to select multiple staff to view at the same time.
5. Click on available time slot(s) to book your interview(s) and then click the “Book appointments” button to save your booking(s)
If this is your first time booking interviews online, please following these instructions.
1. Register for an account by clicking the “REGISTER” menu tab (top right hand corner) and filling in the on-line form. Choose a user id and password for yourself and then click the “Register Now” button. Be sure to keep your user id and password in a safe place, because you will need both items any time you wish to access the system.
2. Add your child(ren) into the system by clicking the “Add a Student” button. Click “Insert New”
button to add more children.
3. Check the “date” icon beside each child's name to schedule your interview. Select the teacher you wish to book an appointment with and the “View Calendars” button. Use the “Ctrl” or “Command” key to select multiple teachers to view at the same time.
4. Click on available time slots to book your
interviews and then click the “Book Appointments” button to save your bookings.