What is their role at Gateway?
What is the purpose and role of the Red Deer Society for Christian Education?
- to support and enhance GCS’s program, ensuring that “Christ-centered” education is accessible, sought-after and has effective impact in the lives of children.
- to ensure that Gateway Christian School delivers “Christian” education
- to provide opportunities for this program to have effective spiritual impact in the lives of children
- to offer the prayer support of our Christian community, inviting God’s sovereign will for all areas of our Program
- to enhance the GCS community in the area of “controlled growth” including promotion within the local evangelical community
- to support the GCS community in various operational needs with “above-and-beyond” funding for example, funding a new gym floor and new audio-visual equipment, etc.
- to be wise “investment” stewards of RDSCE funds