Hot Lunch Program
Gateway Christian School’s Hot Lunch Program
Gateway Christian School’s hot lunch committee is excited to offer a weekly hot lunch program. All orders are placed online! It’s a quick and convenient process.
- Hot Lunches are on Mondays / sometimes Tuesday if Monday is a holiday.
Please note: Information is not carried over from year to year! Parents must register each school year.
Here's how to get started...
Go to gateway.hotlunches.net to check out our menu!
- Click on "Click Here to Register"
- Enter Access Code GCSRD
- Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines, and your child's hot lunch order for the upcoming week)
- Click the "Register Now" button at the bottom
- Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends Gateway Christian School
- Once your child(ren) are registered, click on "Orders"
- Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren)
The hot lunch online order system requires a small amount of setup time at the beginning as you must register each child you have attending our school prior to ordering hot lunch. Once the initial setup process is complete, your hot lunchorders for the remainder of the year should be quick and simple. If you need help with placing your order, questions about the menu or dates; please use the “help” button on the website.
PayPal: We only accept hot lunch order payments through PayPal (www.paypal.com). No cheque or cash payments will be accepted at any time. Please set up a PayPal account using your credit/debit card or bank account. Recipients are then notified via an email from PayPal that they have received a payment from you. PayPal is free for you to sign up ; however, the school/HotLunch Program is considered to be operating as a “business” in PayPal’s eyes so we will encounter fees with each transaction. To offset the costs of this, each order will be charged a 3% transaction fee. This is a very minimal fee, but allows us to be able to focus on taking the profit received from all orders and applying it towards the “Active Living” initiative that our school is working towards. Example: A $5 order would have an additional transaction fee of $0.15 Please Note: Should you experience any issues with your PayPal account, you must contact PayPal directly to solve the issue.
check out the menu!......
Monday, April 1 - Subway Order Deadline: Friday, Mar 22 @ 4:00pm
Monday, April 8 - Booster Juice Order Deadline: Friday, Mar 29 @ 4:00pm
Monday, April 15 - Boston Pizza Order Deadline: Friday, Apr 5 @ 4:00pm
Tuesday, April 23 - Freshii Order Deadline: Friday, Apr 12 @ 4:00pm
Monday, April 29 - Burger Boy Order Deadline: Friday, Apr 19 @ 4:00pm