HANDS SPRING PLANT SALE
ORDERS DUE: Tuesday, April 30th • PICK-UP DAY: Wednesday, May 15th 1:00 - 6:00 PM
We are excited to once again be selling beautiful flowers in our Spring Plant Fundraiser! Your friends, neighbors & relatives can purchase high-quality,gorgeous plants from you; and help our HANDS Service Team raise funds. Plants will be here just in time for the Victoria Day long weekend.
We are proud to offer beautiful baskets and planters from central Alberta’s own Ever-Green Greenhouses.
- We will be collecting orders until Tuesday, April 30th, 2019
- Plants will be available for pickup at the school on Wednesday, May 15th from 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. in the Den.
- CLICK PLANT INFORMATION SHEET
-CLICK PLANT ORDER FORM
Thank you so much for your continued support of Gateway’s HANDS Team!
All children registered for kindergarten for the 2019-2020 school year are invited to 'KINDERGARTEN HERE I COME'!
Your child will participate in a hands-on, rain forest adventure facilitated by kindergarten teachers in our district. Please plan to spend at least 2 hours at the event. At the end of the adventure, your child will receive a free learning bag. It's so much fun! Don't miss this great opportunity!
Follow them on Facebook !!!
Please partake in the ONLINE DISTRICT SURVEYS – WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK!
District satisfaction surveys support planning and reporting to help us grow and ensure we provide the best quality education to meet the needs of all our students and their families.
From April 15 to May 17, 2019 we ask parents to complete this online survey using any device. Simply CLICK HERE and follow the instructions provided. This should take about 5 minutes to complete. This link can also be found on school websites.
During this time, students and staff in our district will also be asked to complete this survey.
We ask for your participation to help continue to improve our district as we strive for excellence by inspiring learning and nurturing hope in every student.
Monday, May 6 - Sushi Koon / Order Deadline: Friday, Apr. 26 @ 4:00 pm
Monday, May 13 - Boston Pizza / Order Deadline: Friday, May 3 @ 4:00 pm
Tuesday, May 21 - Opa / Order Deadline: Friday, Mar 10 @ 4:00 pm
Monday, May 27 - Subway / Order Deadline: Friday, May 17 @ 4:00pm
Please CLICK MAY HOT LUNCH MENU
- Gr. 3-5 Art Club in the elementary art room from 11:50 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
- Rec Ed (Mrs. Welch's class) going to Corner Pocket 12:15 - 1:50 p.m.
- Boston Pizza Hot Lunch
- GCS Hockey Team Wind-Up Pizza Party from 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- Gr. 3-6 RC Car Club from 11:50 a.m. - 12:20 p.m. in the small gym
- Gr. 3-5 Choir from 11:50 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
- Connect Parenting session - facilitated by CLWs Viki and Donnalee from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. The evening Connect Parenting session is cancelled
- Rec Ed (Mr. McCorquindale's class) going to Corner Pocket 12:15 -1:50 p.m.
- Gr. 8 badminton practice 3:30 - 4:45 p.m.
- School Council meeting @ 6:30 p.m.
- Gr. 7 badminton practice 7:15 - 8:15 a.m.
- Gr. 3's walking to Michener Pool leaving at 12:40 p.m. (swimming from 1:15 - 2:15 p.m.)
- HANDS 'STUFF & BUS' bottle drive
- K-Gr. 12 Worship "In The Round" Easter Celebration @ 9:46 a.m. in the main gym.
- Gr. 6 badminton practice 3:30 - 4:45 p.m.
- kindergarten - Gr. 12 - No School
- No School - Good Friday
- 4 p.m. deadline to order Burger Boy Hot Lunch
- No School - Easter Monday