Please take a few minutes to read our December newsletter. We have so many things to share with you! A hard copy of our December calendar was sent home, with the youngest in your family, on Friday. If you didn't receive a copy, please click December calendar.
Gr. 1 - 5 report cards are going home on Wednesday. Gr. 6-8 report cards will be available on PowerSchool. If you do not have a parent PowerSchool account, please click accessing Gr. 6-8 report cards.
Everyone is welcome to join us for Kindergarten - Gr. 12 Worship this Wednesday @ 9:46 a.m. Our Gr. 3-5 choir and middle school worship team will be performing. Come celebrate the Joy of the Christmas Season with our school community.
Kindergarten - Gr. 8 Parent/Teacher Interviews are on Thursday. Click December 6th parent/teacher interviews for more info.. If you do not have access to booking your interviews online, please don't hesitate to call the office. We'd be happy to book them for you. Kindergarten - Gr. 8 students do not have classes on Thursday. High School students have regular classes. Friday, Dec. 7th: No school for all Kinder - Gr. 12 students.
Poinsettia Pick-Up Day is Thursday from 12:30 - 7:00 p.m. in the school Den. Thank you to everyone who supported the HANDS fundraiser.
Our middle school Winter Wonderland Formal was so much fun! Students looked fantastic - girls in their beautiful dresses and boys in their Sunday best! A HUGE thank you to Mrs. Langelaar for helping with the planning & decorations. Mrs. Langelaar, you truly have an amazing gift for decorating. The gym, decorated with lights & a disco ball, was spectacular. So many cute photos were taken at the photo both just outside the gym. They even had dance lessons....BRAVO!
2019/20 Kindergarten Registration: Children who will be 5 by Dec. 31st, 2019 are eligible to enroll in kindergarten for the next school year. Registration begins January 14th, 2019 (please note date change). Parents can register at the school office on Jan. 14th or online. The link to register online is: Kindergarten Registration
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Boston Pizza Hot Lunch (for those who ordered)
- 7:00 a.m. Gr. 11 HANDS meeting
- Gr. 1 - 5 report cards going home
- Gr. 6-8 reports available on PowerSchool
- Sports Day (students and staff are encouraged to show their school spirit and wear sports attire)
- K-12 Worship - Singing (Gr. 3-5 Choir performing as well as the Middle School Worship Band).
- Gr. 7 Dollars & Sense Presentation from 1 - 3 p.m.
- Kindergarten - Gr. 8 students: No School
- Gr. 9-12 Students: Regular Classes
- Parent / Teacher Interviews: Mrs. Lodewyk's interviews: 9 - noon, 1 - 5 & 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. / Mrs. Keys', Ms. Rhoad's and Gr. 1 - 8: 1 - 5 p.m. & 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. / no high school parent-teacher interviews
- High School Luncheon from 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
- Poinsettia pick-up day from 12:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- Kindergarten - Gr. 12: No School / Staff Learning Day