Good Morning Everyone,
Hope all the dads, stepdads, and grandpas felt loved and appreciated yesterday! A BIG thank you to everyone who came out to the Gr. 1's Father's Day picnic and kindergarten Daddy Night. Dads don't always get a chance to come to school during school hours, so our students were super proud to have you at school. Thank you to Mr. Kooman and Mr. McCorquindale who stepped in to help out when some dads couldn't make it to the Gr. 1 picnic!
Mark your calendar...
Here are the reminders for the week:
Monday, June 18th
- Gr. 8 LA final exam from 9 - 10:30 a.m.
- Gr. 6's leaving on their survival trip @ 10:00 a.m.
- Opa! Hot Lunch (last one of the school year)
- English 10 Part A final exam from 1 - 3 p.m.
Tuesday, June 19th
- Gr. 8 Science Final Exam from 9 - 10:30 a.m.
- Gr. 3's going to Ellis Bird Farm 11:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- Society meeting @ 7 p.m.
Wednesday, June 20th
- Last day of regular classes for Gr. 9 - 12 students
- English 30 PAT exam Part B from 9 - noon
- Gr. 6's returning from their survival trip around noon
- English 10 Part B exam from 1 - 3 p.m.
Thursday, June 21st
- National Aboriginal Day
- Gr. 7 final math exam @ 8:45 a.m.
- T/T kinders year-end celebration - going to Bower Ponds from 10:30 - 1:30 p.m.
- Service Option going to Parkvale Lodge form 10:30 - 11:50 a.m.
- Gr. 7 & 8 Band Option students will be performing in the main gym @ 11:15 a.m. Everyone is welcome to join us!
Friday, June 22nd
- Monday/Wednesday kinders: Regular Classes
- Tuesday/Thursday kinders: No School
- Gr. 6 Social PAT Exam from 9 - 10 am
- M/W kinders year-end celebration - going to Bower Ponds from 10:30 - 1:30 p.m.
- Social 20 Part B final exam from 1 - 3 p.m.
Have a wonderful week,
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON THE ART CAMPS