Hope you had a great weekend! If you have a son/daughter in kindergarten - Gr. 3, please make sure they have an extra set of clothes at school. We've had a few students fall in the puddles and mucky areas on the playground. A second set of clothes comes in handy. Thank you!
Gr. 9-12 students out at noon on Wednesday (SPECIAL MORNING SCHEDULE)
DISTRICT SATISFACTION SURVEY
District satisfaction surveys support planning and reporting for our schools, and the district. Parent/Guardian Surveys will be completed by parents/guardians between April 16 to May 18, 2018.
The surveys will be completed online, and can be completed electronically on any device. Simply click on the following link and complete the survey: Parent/Guardian Survey
This link can also be found on the school website.
Please follow the instructions provided on the survey. This should take about 5 minutes to complete. Please complete your surveys between April 16 to May 18, 2018.
We appreciate your participation. Teresa Tataryn
School Council Meeting: All parents are welcome and encouraged to attend our School Council Meeting! We have an incredible high school program in partnership with Lindsay Thurber Comprehensive High School. Come out tomorrow night and hear all about the program. Please see the attached agenda.
We are looking for parents who would be willing to help out on Monday's Picture Day. If you are available and would like to help out, please contact the office (403-346-5795). Thank you!
Pose selection sheets went home last week. Click Pose Selection Sheet
Here are the reminders for the week:
Monday, April 16th
- Burger Boy Hot lunch (for those who ordered)
- Gr. 7 badminton practice from 3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
- Red Deer Public School District's online parent survey opens up. Click SURVEY
Tuesday, April 17th
- Gr. 8 badminton practice from 3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
- Gr. 8 parent orientation at Lindsay Thurber from 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- School Council meeting @ 7:00 p.m. in room 183 (Mr. Capton's room). Childcare provided
- Society meeting @ 8:00 p.m. in room 183 (Mr. Capton's room)
Wednesday, April 18th
- Gr. 9-12 Special morning schedule - half day only - out at noon
- Kindergarten - Gr. 12 Worship @ 9:46 a.m. (Sharing Time)
- Gr. 8 student orientation at Lindsay Thurber from 12:30 - 3:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 19th
- Gr. 7 badminton practice from 7:15 - 8:15 a.m.
- Gr. 6 badminton practice from 3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
Friday, April 20th
- Kindergarten - Gr. 12: No School (Staff Learning Day)
- 4:00 p.m. deadline to order Freshii Hot Lunch
Have a wonderful week,