Happy Monday, Everyone! Hope you had a great Father's Day weekend.
♥ Please join us for our Kindergarten - Gr. 11 Christian Character Awards Assembly this Wednesday, June 21st @ 9:46 a.m. All parents & grandparents welcome!
♥ The Gr. 12 Graduating Class invite our school community to their Graduation Ceremony on Thursday, June 29th @ 4:30 p.m. at First Christian Reformed Church (16 McVicar Street, Red Deer). A BIG congratulations to our graduates! We are very proud of each one of you!
►Our lost & found will be on display next week in the front foyer. Please stop by and check for any items your family may be missing. Any unclaimed items, left after June 29th, will be donated.
► If you have any questions or concerns about our year-end process or about the next school year, please don't hesitate to email me or call the office. We'd be happy to help (403-346-5795)
► Would you like an alternative method of purchasing next year's school supplies for your children? Order their supplies online at (schoolstart.ca) or click ORDERS for a hard copy of order forms. The supplies will be delivered to the school and waiting for your child the first day of school or you have the option of having the supplies mailed to your home address. Deadline for sending your order to school is this Friday. Late orders will be accepted online until Sept. 22, 2017 ($5 late fee will apply after the August long weekend.). If you have questions, please contact School Start email@example.com or call 1-800-580-1868.
► School Fees are due! All accounts should be cleared up by the end of the month. If you have a problem meeting your financial obligation, please contact Mrs. Tataryn. Thank you!
►2017-18 GRADE 7 & 8 OPTION FORM ATTACHED!
Here are our reminders for the week:
Monday, June 19th
- Gr. 6 LA Part B PAT exam from 9:00 - 10:30 a.m.
- Burger Boy Hot lunch
- Gr. 8 Science Exam @ 12:40 p.m.
- Gr. 3's walking to Mckenzie Lake 12:45 - 2:45 p.m.
Tuesday, June 20th
- Gr. 8 Math Final exam @ 8:45 a.m.
- English 10-1 & 10-2 Part A Final exam from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Society Meeting @ 7:00 p.m. in the library
- Gr. 9-12 half day schedule - LTCHS celebration in the afternoon (last day of regular classes)
- Kindergarten - Gr. 11 Christian Character Awards Assembly @ 9:46 a.m.
- Gr. 7 LA final exam
- Aboriginal Day
Thursday, June 22nd
- Gr. 6 Social Studies PAT exam from 9:00 - 10:30 a.m.
- English 30-1 & 30-2 Part B Diploma exam from 9:00 a.m. - noon
- Zero the Hero Day in Kindergarten. Students are asked to wear a number on their shirt.
- English 10-1 & 10-2 Part B Final Exam from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Friday, June 23rd
- Monday/Wednesday Kindergarten Classes: Regular classes
- Tuesday/Thursday Kindergarten Class: No school
- Gr. 6 Science PAT exam from 9:00 - 10:30 a.m.
- Gr. 2's going to Jump 360 from 9:00 - 10:30 a.m. and then to the Splash Park from 10:30 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
- Social 20-1 & 20-2 Part B Final Exam from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Deadline to hand in School Start Supply orders. See order forms attached.
Have a wonderful week!